Ranieri: Mourinho will lead Roma back to the Champions League

After Mourinho came to the team, Roma's attention doubled. Many players and coaches related to Rome will be asked about Rome and Mourinho during interviews. In recent days, the former Rome coach Ranieri was also asked about Mourinho in an interview. Ranieri praised Mourinho. He congratulated Rome for winning Mourinho and also said that under Mourinho’s leadership, Roma can enter the top four of the league with a guarantee this season.

In an interview with "La Gazzetta dello Sport", Italian marshal Ranieri talked about Rome and Mourinho. Ranieri previously coached in Rome, and he was Sampdoria's coach last season. Ranieri said Mourinho will lead Roma back to the Champions League, and said that Shomurodov is a very good signing.

Ranieri

About AS Roma

Ranieri roma


"I like Roma very much. To be honest, last season Roma also left a good impression on me. People want to follow Fonseca. He is an offensive coach who will allow many players to appear on the opposing team. Halftime, although this will cause their defense to bear more pressure. But there is no doubt that Roma is already very strong. After Mourinho's arrival, Roma has become more balanced in all aspects. Mourinho Always pursuing good results and winning championships, I believe he will lead Rome back to the Champions League in the end, maybe we can dream of other things. With Mourinho, everything is possible in Rome."

About the Roma lineup

Shomurodov roma


"I'm very happy about the positive impact of a player like Shomurodov joining. Actually I wanted to sign him to Sampdoria. I thought about it before he joined Genoa. He has speed and knows. How to use space, can run, and has excellent ball-handling ability. In my opinion, he has fully proven his scoring ability and is still a selfless player. I bet this is a great deal. The deal. If Shaumurodov can continue to perform such an outstanding performance, the fans will soon like him very much."

About Mourinho's influence on AS Roma


Mourinho


"Super positive. Mourinho has won a lot of honors, he knows how to lead a team, Roma will respect him, the Romans like Mourinho this type of coach, and Mourinho is A person who needs recognition from fans and clubs believes that the recognition given by Roma will give Mourinho the motivation he needs. Mourinho is the leader that Roma wants, and I think Roma fans have always been It’s fascinating to have a coach like Mourinho. I also applaud the Friedkin family’s signing with Mourinho in a short period of time without revealing the wind. I like this operation and management mode. , They always seldom speak, but they are always doing the right thing."

About Lorenzo Pellegrini

Lorenzo Pellegrini


"Now I think Lorenzo Pellegrini can appear behind the striker. He also knows how to adapt to this position. He has a strong passing ability and always finds opportunities. In my opinion, Pellegrini is a very good player. He always behaves easily in the game, can read the game well, and knows how to adapt and play with or without the ball. I have Tell him to learn to give himself some strength, but he still ran all over the field, but I still think that my words still helped him learn something."

Indeed, it is really not easy for Rome to get Mourinho. If it is a little later, when Real Madrid, Inter Milan and many other teams start to change coaches, the chance of Rome getting Mourinho will be very small. As for the reason Mourinho chose Roma, there must be no fan factor at the beginning, because he did not particularly understand the Roma fans at the time. However, after he became the coach of Rome, he has fallen in love with the Roma fans. Prior to this, he praised the fans more than once at the press conference, which shows that the Roma fans have conquered Mourinho.

At present, Mourinho has led Roma to a two-game winning streak. This is a good start, but I don’t know where the final ranking of the Roma season will be in this case? 캡토토 wish Mourinho good results, so he can get back to the glory of the year.